Tom Tully Tyres – cheap tyres in Liverpool

Great value for tyres, tyre repairs, exhausts and quality service.

Customer Comments

Would you like to leave a comment about our service?

Did you get the great service you expect from us, or perhaps something wasn’t quite right? Either way, we’re listening to you.

As at the date of publishing this page we’ve pre-populated the comments below with some of our favourites from our visitor book.

Comments

• Tony Standeven December 16, 2015 at 3:32 pm

I had two puncture this week in the same tyre! Wasn’t happy but the top quality service from Tom Tully improved my mood immensely. The first was repaired and because the second couldn’t be repaired I was given a brand new replacement because of the guarantee!

Absolutely brilliant service. Would have no hestiation recommending your firm. Keep up the good work.

Thanks again.

• Gary November 14, 2015 at 12:46 pm

I highly recommend using Tom Tully and Daughters. Professional , great customer service and good genuine people. Good rates aswell not expensive and good quality work .

• Ste B October 30, 2015 at 11:50 am

Fantastic service every-time. Always helpful and will suggest a repair over a new tyre where possible. As per a previous comment – I have also had a full set of Evergreen tyres fitted, these lasted well over double the mileage of the previous (premium!) brand of tyre used, with no difference in performance. I have also had exhausts and brakes fitted here – again superb service.

• Cathy G October 10, 2015 at 10:13 am

What a team. Left my tyre for a repair a few days ago. Called back today and it was back on within 10 mins. Fantastic local firm.

• Mike September 17, 2015 at 12:07 pm

Quality honest service, good price and quick turnaround. Will definitely use again.

• Richy SB September 1, 2015 at 10:05 am

Have just had my second set of Evergreen tyres fitted. First set lasted over 40,000 motorway miles on my Mondeo. I am very happy with the performance of the evergreen tyres and would not think twice about recommending them or John and his team. An excellent, trustworthy team at Tom Tully. Thank you again

• Carol Jones July 6, 2015 at 6:12 pm

Tom Tully were the only local company prepared to repair my run flat tyre. Excellent service from friendly staff. Will recommend them.

• John Galloway June 15, 2015 at 3:11 pm

If anybody reads the comment from Dennis below don’t believe him. There are loads of tyre firms so I have to ask Dennis why he went to Liverpool then Nantwich? It’s a 45 mile 1hr 10 minute trip. Something smells fishy when somebody is saying they were unhappy with Tom Tully then goes over an hour away for an alternative quote. I smell a fishy rat.

Tom Tully is actually an amazing company who doesn’t dollar and dime everything. They even store tyres so that you can switch between winter and normal tyres.

• George June 5, 2015 at 2:49 pm

First time at Tom Tully Tyres earlier today.
    An excellent, cost effective, efficient and cheerful service provided by John and his team.
    Highly recommended.

• David Lisle May 19, 2015 at 11:02 am

Have been using Tom Tully for many years and have always been impressed by their friendly, efficient service. Their tyres are competitively priced and the service is second to none. They always give good advice and never replace a tyre when it is repairable. If you’ve not tried them its well worth a visit.

• Stephen Mckay April 14, 2015 at 5:07 pm

As ever great service. Called in with leaking valve sensor on a brand new MINI. All sorted within half an hour. Posted recommendation on MINI owners Facebook sites.

• Julie rice March 3, 2015 at 9:55 am

Monday 2nd March 2015 Called Tom Tully at 12.30 pm as my exhaust was in need of repair, they told me to bring the car in immediately to check it out. Arrived at 1.30pm by 3 pm the exhaust had been repaired and the car ready for use. Brilliant service by Tom Tully .

• Carol booth February 27, 2015 at 11:56 am

Used Tom Tully a few times now. Can always count on their efficiency, honesty and advice about tyres. I was recommended to use Tom Tully and never hesitate to recommend them to friends family and colleagues.

• Steve Locke February 5, 2015 at 5:29 pm

Just returned from Tom Tully. Went with a slow puncture but when examined a damaged side wall was discovered. The tyre was shown to John who immediately said it would be replaced with a new tyre and the only cost would be for fitting. Thanks John for recommending Evergreen tyres last time you replaced them. With a lifetime guarantee you can’t go wrong. Great service and staff.

• Diane Mason February 5, 2015 at 3:46 pm

Tom Tully…..always had excellent service from them, but yesterday they surpassed themselves. Saved me from being stranded after I drove over a shackle bolt. Ripped tyre and ruined my wheel. Everything fixed today. Thank you guys, total gentlemen and service with a smile…..couldn’t ask for anything more!

• Duncan November 25, 2014 at 1:54 pm

Fantastic service. I was told by a national chain that my Touareg’s tyre couldn’t be repaired but they could supply a replacement for £230. I found Tully Tyres on Google, paid them a visit and they were able to perform a vulcanised repair. It cost me just £24! An amazing saving and a very friendly, helpful and efficient team.

• Sarah October 28, 2014 at 4:24 pm

outstanding customer care from John and the boys. will definately be using these again and will highly recommend them to all my friends, family and co-workers. looked after me from start to finish thanks again 🙂

• Michael October 17, 2014 at 12:31 pm

Good friendly efficient service. Repaired a punctured tyre for just under £20.
    Went to Speke retail while waiting and bought a couch, so it turned out to be a very expensive repair !

great service – highly recommended.

• Dennis Gittins August 15, 2014 at 12:44 pm

Tom Tully advertises “Hot Vulcanising”. Well I took my tyre to them with a screw in the shoulder, after having phoned them first, and they refused to repair!!
    Went to a tyre repairers in Nantwich who do anything from cars to trucks to agricultural tyres and they repaired it stating that it was perfectly acceptable and safe to do so.
    Tom Tully nearly cost me £130+ for a new tyre so I think they should stick to basic repairs and not advertise Vulcanising without, seemingly, having the relevant experience to advise on it.
    I am wondering if they will allow this negative comment to be posted??

• djsmith1991 October 24, 2014 at 3:35 pm

We are sorry you feel you had a wasted journey but when anyone telephones to ask about any repair we really do need to see the tyre before we can give a definitive answer on whether we can repair it. If we feel it is acceptable and safe to do a repair we will do, however we will not do a puncture repair if we feel it could be unsafe to do so.

Some companies specialise in bigger agricultural tyres and therefore have the relevant equipment to do a repair in areas we can’t, however side wall repairs in car tyres are in fact illegal. In no instance will we do a repair on a tyre that has a puncture in and around the sidewall as we will not chance a persons life.

After over 52 years of business we certainly believe we have the relevant experience to advise on such an issue and we are very disappointed you believe otherwise.

• Len Naughalty July 31, 2014 at 3:53 pm

Great service again today from Tully’s – they are the experts when it comes to tyres. Lots of sound advice and a great job at a keen price. Well done.

• Pete Fishwick July 28, 2014 at 12:44 pm

Just got back from Tom Tully. Absolutely superb professional service. Sorted a puncture out on my Mini that I know the likes of Kwik Fit and ATS would have refused to do mainly due to the time it took. Can’t fault the place one bit and no wonder they are so busy, the guys never stopped all the time I was there. Great Job thank you.
    PS if you need to wait Cafe 90 is great for a bacon sarnie and the girls are lovely there.

• Richy Soden-Barton May 30, 2014 at 4:37 pm

Been using Tom Tully for 20yrs now, John and his team are second to none. Just bought a set of tyres for my series land rover. As always the service was the best you could wish for! Many thanks as always, great price and always friendly and happy to help. What more can I say!!

• David Drury May 11, 2014 at 11:10 am

Superb service from the moment I rang for a quote to the most attentive staff when I arrived. Much cheaper than Halfords and a complete no-hassle experience.

Highly recommended.

• Mark Edwards April 15, 2014 at 3:57 pm

Rang up today just before lunch to see if the boys could fit me in to fit 2 front tyres that I desperately needed…could I ask for anything more..a big No is the answer.Dropped the car off an hour later,went for lunch and returned to my car done and dusted..John and the team are Top drawer…Nice fellas that always give great service with a smile (of course)…

• Len Naughalty December 17, 2013 at 10:44 pm

I had a problem with a flat runflat and took it to Tom Tully today. They sorted the flat and identified a more serious problem with a cracked alloy wheel and helped me sort that too. Great service from Tom and all his staff. Nothing was too much trouble for them. This will be my first port of call for any tyre issues in the future.

• Richard Wilson December 5, 2013 at 8:11 pm

Replaced two tyres on my alhambra just last week before the winter. I was told about the guarantee with Evergreen tyres but told Tully Tyres I would never use the guarantee. I got a puncture 5 days later that ruined the tyre and the tyre was replaced. Thank you for replacing the tyre even without me asking, it was a bonus.

• David Smith November 15, 2013 at 4:47 pm

Have use Tom Tully’s for over 20 years and you can’t beat their genuinely friendly service and good competitive prices. Had to go there today with a slow puncture – happy days, a quick repair and got away with £12.60 – not sure I would have had the same result at Kwik-Fit!!

• Rita September 4, 2013 at 1:13 pm

Brilliant service nothing any trouble Great staff wouldnt go anywhere else .

• Jp Valeting July 22, 2013 at 9:23 pm

Been going here since I can remember great people great service , always looked after me an my family cheers guys
    John Pointon

• Martin July 13, 2013 at 6:07 am

Fantastic service. Safely fixed my runflat when no one else would, even though goodyear said it could be fixed! Also the first time I have been to a tyre shop that doesn’t damage your alloys for free at the same time, professionals at last. It is a bit of a hike for me to Speke, but next time I need tyres I will be back.

• Ian Tomlinson (Liverpool Cheese Company) April 11, 2013 at 8:19 pm

Have always come here for my tyres. Got some on Monday and one was losing air slowly. Brought it back on Thursday and it was checked and resealed free of charge. Always pleasant,efficient service with a smile and at an affordable price. Unbeatable!

• Eric Ireland March 7, 2013 at 2:34 pm

Thank you John and all the staff who were so good and helpful I am going away a very happy customer. Will definitely come back

• Alan Ashcroft November 1, 2012 at 1:58 pm

I’ve been coming here for over thirty years and you always get a good price and friendly service. Top class ! Here’s to the next 50 years !!

• Cliff Ennis October 23, 2012 at 2:24 pm

I have been a customer of TTT since I had my first car, a Ford Cortina mk IV, back in 1988… Always get good service at good prices. Best wishes to all at Tom Tully Tyres, and here’s to the next 50 years!

• Ian August 24, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Great service guys, thank you for your honesty

• Dave Maitland June 28 2012 July 5, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Always impressed by the brilliant customer service and friendliness of all the staff. Would recommend to anyone.

• Elaine Khan June 28 2012 July 5, 2012 at 1:10 pm

Lovely helpful staff, totally trust this place. Fantastic.

• John Weir June 27 2012 July 5, 2012 at 1:08 pm

First time customer, honest and excellent service….. Impressed.

• David Pythian June 14, 2012 at 2:42 pm

I’ve always used TT, they are a company I can trust. Glad to see you’ve lasted 50 years!

• D Fairclough June 14, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Always a great service with a bit of banter thrown in as well. Shouldn’t be here as much as I am but a pleasure none the less. Well done on a great half century!! YNWA

• Phil June 14, 2012 at 1:45 pm

Been a customer for over 30 years! Wouldn’t dream of going anywhere else. Excellent service! Thanks

• Allan Bloom June 14, 2012 at 1:37 pm

I’ve been a customer since around 1980, I have always found that good service and friendly discussion has prevailed. I feel I’ve been appreciated.

• Barbara Young May 31, 2012 at 2:37 pm

Service with a smile, nothing too much trouble. Always a job well done. Thank you.

• Steve Meyrick May 24, 2012 at 2:34 pm

A great garage staffed and managed by delightful people, all of whom always go the extra mile.

• Dennis North March 13, 2012 at 2:18 pm

I first came here with my Grandfather as a little boy, I now come here with my Grandsons in tow – Excellent service and quality today as it was 45 years ago.

• Pete and Syl Bolger February 15, 2012 at 2:05 pm

Have been with Tom Tully since the start, would not go anywhere else. Excellent service, so friendly they treat you like part of the family. No surprise they have been here for 50 years. Good Luck.

• James Norris January 20, 2012 at 1:48 pm

Service and advice – second to non. Brilliant

• Lewis Baldwin January 17, 2012 at 1:47 pm

As a child I frequented this friendly tyre shop, always leave with a smile. It’s good to see others who prosper through an honest and good service.

• Paul Hughes January 14, 2012 at 1:34 pm

First visit today, but the vulcanising service you provided saved me over £100 – So great service and Thanks.

• Suzanne Jones January 12, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Thank you to all the staff who were so lovely and helpful I am going away a very happy customer. Will definitely come back and will recommend to all friends and family. A Star business.

1 2